Tired of scupper leakage?
Replace your old worn-out flapper scupper with our new Flow-Max™ positive sealing ball scupper. Larger exit hole allows 70% more water drainage than its nearest competitor. Multiple mounting holes make retrofits quick and easy - no filling holes or re-drilling. Neutral buoyancy ball insures ball won't float up and break seal. Meets all ABYC standards.
New easy twist-off design makes cleaning debris a snap. Simply twist counterclockwise to remove ball cavity, clean out and twist back on. Stainless steel security pin provided for added safety.
- Replaces worn out flapper scuppers
- 70% more drainage than competitive models
- Twist off for easy cleaning
- Retrofits all hole patterns
- Stainless steel lock screw for safety
- Seal is slotted to fit over 1-1/4" motorwell tubes