SMALLEST & LIGHTEST HYDRAULIC JACK ON THE MARKET
For Small Outboards - Max Weight 425 lbs / Max Horsepower 115 HP
Great For Shallow Water Boats – Gheenoes
River Runners – Jon Boats - Skiffs
- Get Out of Trouble Fast – Lifts in 8 Seconds
- Lightweight – Only 23 Pounds
- Fish “Skinny Water” With Confidence
- Self Contained Hydraulics
- Maximum outboard dry weight: 425 pounds
- Maximum outboard horsepower: 115 HP*
- Only Four (4) Inch Setback
- Clamp-On Motor Adapter Available (optional)
- Small Footprint– Only 14-5/8” Wide and 11-1/2” High
Clamp-On Motor Adapter (part # AHJM-CMA-DP) allows you to mount smaller engines with clamp-on brackets to the ATLAS Micro Jacker, since they do not mount with bolts on the standard BIA engine hole pattern.
* Horsepower note: To the best of T-H Marine's knowledge, Honda has the only 115 horsepower outboard that exceeds 425 pound dry weight. Therefore, the ATLAS Micro cannot be used with Honda's 115 HP outboard. This is based on publicly available internet specifications on outboard manufacturer websites know to T-H Marine as of 4/9/2014. Purchaser should assure that their outboard does not exceed either 115 horsepower or 425 pounds, regardless of outboard manufacturer, model, or production date.