Outboard Transom Wedges - Add 5 Degrees of Tuck
These transom wedges fit all standard outboard engines. Cast aluminum construction allows for full, positive contact between engine bracket and transom. Adds 5 degrees of tuck to transom angle.
- High quality, cast aluminum
- Adds 5 degrees of tuck (negative tilt) to engine
- Improves performance for boats with insufficient transom angle
- Improves boat planing at low speeds
- Fits All Standard Outboard 4-Bolt Patterns
- Full Contact Between Outboard Engine Bracket and Boat Transom
- 2-1/4” Wide, 11-1/4” Long
We also offer a Reverse Transom Wedge which provides 5 degrees of positive tilt, click here to view Reverse Transom Wedge.
If you need less tuck, we offer a 2 degree Transom Wedge, click here to view 2 degree Transom Wedge .